Men's Alaskan Hardgear Roustabout Cargo Pants
Roustabouts are all-arounders. In Alaska, they'll lift, move, setup, maintain – do any and all work in the field, and often the toughest and dirtiest. Want a pair of pants just as flexible and ready for anything? You're looking at 'em, thanks to 25% Cordura® nylon blended into the 73% cotton canvas fabric for superior abrasion resistance. 2% spandex adds easy-moving flex and a water-repellent finish sheds what the day or job throws at you. 9 pockets include zippered cargo pockets with a cellphone pocket hidden inside, and utility clip reinforcement at right pocket. Reinforced knees and wider sturdier belt loops. Comfortable elasticized waist with Alaskan Hardgear logo built into interior back waistband.
- Built for the roughest tasks Alaska can throw at you
- 25% Cordura nylon blended into the 73% cotton canvas fabric for superior abrasion resistance
- 2% spandex flexes with you when you're on the move
- Double-tough reinforced knees
- Zippered cargo pockets with hidden cellphone pocket
- Wider belt loops plus elasticized waist keep you from sagging in the middle of the workday
- 9 useful pockets
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.