Men's Alaskan Hardgear Roustabout Pants
Roustabouts are all-arounders. In Alaska, they’ll lift, move, setup, maintain – do any and all work in the field, and often the toughest and dirtiest. Want a pair of pants just as flexible and ready for anything? You’re looking at ’em, thanks to 25% Cordura® nylon blended into the 73% cotton canvas fabric for superior abrasion resistance. 2% spandex adds easy-moving flex and a water-repellent finish sheds what the day or job throws at you. Comfortable elasticized waist with Alaskan Hardgear logo built into interior back waistband. All in a work jeans cut that fits in on the loading docks or out in the refuge.
- Built for the roughest tasks Alaska can throw at you
- 25% Cordura nylon blended into the 73% cotton canvas fabric for superior abrasion resistance
- 2% spandex flexes with you when you're on the move
- Wider belt loops plus elasticized waist keep you from sagging in the middle of the workday
- 6 useful pockets
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.