Many a man set north with a golden glimmer in his eye and settled instead for striking silver – most didn't complain too much considering it was far more lucrative than what they left behind. This shirt would have been prized in any mining camp as the 3.6-oz 94% Nylon plus 6% spandex gives ease and durability by the spade load and, best of all, a Polygiene® silver treatment is bonded into the fabric to prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria, helping keep your shirt smelling clean. UPF 50+ sun protection, Armpit Gussets let you reach, vented back for cooling, plus flapped chest pockets with zippered Napoleon pockets behind for security. Triple stitched main seams for durability. Even a chamois wipe on the shirt tail to keep your glasses clean.
- Polygiene® silver treatment prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria at the source
- Durable 3.6-oz. 94% nylon/6% spandex fabric dries fast, moves with you when you're hustling on the jobsite
- Back vents let in welcome air when you're working up a sweat
- Button-tab convertible sleeves
- Extra-durable triple-stitched seams
- 2 large chest pockets, plus 2 Napoleon chest pockets
- Goggle chamois wipes wood chips off your safety glasses