Men's Alaskan Hardgear Sun Hat
During high summer in Fairbanks, your winter-pallid skin gets blasted with 22 hours of daylight in every 24-hour period – setting you up for short-term searing and long-term skin damage. In these conditions, the smart outdoorsman slaps this Alaskan Hardgear® Sun Hat on his head and easily evades sunburn's painful consequences. Tough polyester ripstop fabric feels crisp and lightweight. The wide, flexible EVA foam brim shades your schnoz, ears and neck – even floats if it happens to fall into a fjord. Stretchy, wicking Flexfit® sweatband hugs your head with no need for adjustment, and stops irritating sweat from trickling in your eyes. Perforated side panels let fresh air flow in, and the bear paw logo shows you're ready to make tracks for the frontier.
- Rugged, lightweight 100% polyester ripstop handles whatever the Alaskan frontier can dish out
- Flexible EVA foam brim blocks burning rays, even floats if it blows off your boat
- Wicking 87% polyester/13% rubber Flexfit® sweatband hugs your head – no buckles, tabs or snaps needed!
- Ventilating laser-cut side panels display a precision-perforated bear paw logo
- Mesh lining in center crown
- Removable chin cord