Rainforests: not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the Last Frontier. But the Tongass National Forest is proof you can’t take anything for granted this far north – except the wicking power of the shirt that’s named after it. Made of exceptionally light nylon fabric, it wicks sweat like nothing else and makes a reliable summer shirt in hot, humid conditions whether you’re working the panhandle of Alaska or Florida. Snap collar keeps you presentable, and the anti-odor finish keeps clients from running off. Glasses chamois clearer sweat from eye protection. Snap closure for easy on and off, plus Armpit Gussets and convertible sleeves for getting down to business. You may not be working in a hundred days of drizzle and dampness, but it’ll be handy to wear a shirt built to keep you comfortable working through it.
- Wicking performance on the job, in lightweight 2.3-oz. 100% sweat-transporting nylon
- Anti-odor finish fights stink, keeps you presentable to clients any time of day
- Armpit Gussets for more freedom of movement
- Glasses chamois keeps the sweat from your brow from smearing your specs
- 3 pockets – zip pocket for your phone, flap-protected pocket, one hidden pen pocket
- Snap placket, cuffs and collar look polished, adjust easily
- Standard Fit