Wet happens – especially on the Alaskan tundra. A cloudburst cuts loose. The canoe flips. Or you're sweating up a storm under your outerwear. No matter what sops you, nothing will stop you when you're wearing an Alaskan Hardgear® Tun-Dry Tee. That’s because the lightweight 3.6-oz. 100% polyester fabric pulls sweat away from skin and dries lightning fast. So you’ll never suffer from the clammy chill that can put you on the dangerous path to hypothermia. Armpit Gussets give you arm-swinging freedom, and side vents let you go tucked or tails out. Standard Fit – right between Relaxed Fit and Trim Fit. Get one on your back and get out there – now you’re totally unsoppable!
- 5.4-oz. 100% polyester construction powerfully pulls away sweat and evaporates it fast
- Textured grid fabric maxes out the comfort factor
- Armpit Gussets give you room to reach, haul or tow boats ashore
- Chafing-free flatlock seams layer better, cut down on bulk
- 4-snap placket lets you vent in a hurry
- Reflective label at hem keeps you visible
- Standard Fit – smack dab between roomy Relaxed Fit and slim-but-not-tight Trim Fit