Most places, coming “loaded for bear” means you’re ready for a challenge. On the Last Frontier, with the occasional peckish grizzly roaming the woods, it’s a phrase you take at face value. Tundra Tac is built to keep you prepared. It’s made of a frost-beating, water-shedding 12.1-oz. 100% polyester fleece that’s reinforced with ripstop nylon. Loaded with 8 pockets in all, including oversized hand pockets and flapped chest pockets that keep hot brass from settling where it doesn’t belong. Left-shoulder strap system expands your carrying capacity with any standard MOLLE pouch – handy whether you’re kitting out for the wilds, working security at the docks or could just use more and smarter stowage for all the gear you haul.
- 12.1-oz. polyester fleece has frost’s number
- Reinforced with ripstop nylon at chest, shoulders and sleeves
- 8 pockets in all, including oversized hand pockets, shell-case-shedding chest pockets, plus pen and cellphone pockets
- MOLLE-compatible left shoulder strap system
- Waterflect™ finish sheds spray, light rain and mist
- Armpit Gussets for longer reaches and smoother draws
- Toggle cinch waist keeps out drafts