Men's Alaskan Hardgear Turnagain Cargo Pants
Sure, the views are amazing around the Turnagain Arm inlet. But you need to tackle some craggy, surly terrain to get to them – not to mention navigating the largest tides in the States. Turnagain Pants keep you adaptable. The abrasion-resistant fabric has 4-way-stretch freedom, built to scramble over scree without taking a scrape. Waterflect™ durable water-resistant finish sheds light rain and ocean spray. Hidden boot clip keeps your pants leg from riding up on you. Zip pockets keep gear in a predictable location when you’re anywhere but. And a soft-face interior for one small comfort when you’re tackling a wild landscape.
- Abrasion-resistant 89% nylon fabric has 11% spandex woven in for unrestrained freedom
- 6 spill-proof zip pockets keep essential gear from going AWOL
- Soft-face interior feels comfortable, never chafes
- Waterflect™ durable water-resistant finish
- Boot clip keeps leg hem secure when trudging through brush
- Relaxed Fit – same Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement.