Men's Alaskan Hardgear Ushanka Fur Ball Cap
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Ushanka Ball Cap: Lower the Flaps on Alaskan Cold
No need to forego your go-to ball cap when Siberian cold sets in. We've modeled this one after the venerable Russian fur ushanka, but added modern upgrades to handle Alaskan extremes. The gust-proof nylon shell has a special moisture-repellent finish that sheds wind-driven sleet and freezing drizzle. Lofty polyester insulation efficiently traps heat, and a soft rabbit fur lining keeps temperatures well within your comfort zone. Heading out into a deep freeze? Drop the flaps to prevent frost-nipped lobes.
- The warmest ball cap this side of the Arctic circle – when serious cold sets in, drop the flaps!
- Waterproof/breathable nylon shell stops wind, sleet and icy mist
- Polyester insulation keeps Alaskan cold from inflicting brain freeze
- Genuine rabbit fur lining is incredibly soft and warm
- Choose from 4 sizes for a more precise fit
- U.S. shipments only