You can always find a new way to turn hypothermia blue in Alaska. Here’s a reliable new way to prevent it. Wateroff Merino Wool Sweaters are made of soft, thermal-regulating merino wool in heavy-gauge yarns. It’s a heavier kind of knit fit for work on the docks or roaming a wildlife refuge. Treated with a water-shedding Waterflect™ finish - sleet, light rain and ocean spray bead up and roll right off. Armpit Gussets for greater freedom of movement. A hit of spandex in the cuffs and hem keep out cold wind and retain their shape wash after wash.
- Warm, soft and naturally thermal regulating, merino wool makes the perfect defense against freezing weather
- Waterflect™ finish sheds sleet, light rain and spray from the docks
- Heavy-gauge yarn for warmth and substance
- Armpit Gussets let you reach without restriction
- A hit of spandex in the hem and cuffs so they retain shape
- Tradesman Fit