When the weather’s hotter than a mouthful of habañeros, wear this cool-to-the-touch Armachillo® Tank instead of cotton. The 91% nylon/9% spandex knit is lightweight (just 4.9 oz./yard), super-smooth and quick drying. But what’s really amazing is this shirt’s Made-in-the-Jade™ technology. Every fiber is infused with microscopic jade that dissipates heat on contact. So the fabric tank feels chill to the touch – even on days so hot the hens are laying hard-boiled eggs. Better yet, we’ve added smoother seams that’ll never chafe and more length in the body so you won’t cause a “rumpus” when you bend.
- Made-in-the-Jade™ technology feels cool to the touch
- Wicks moisture from skin and resists stink
- New smoother side seams put the brakes on chafing and bunching
- Close-to-the-body fit for maximum wicking performance
- Longer than typical tees to cover your caboose when you bend
- Lightweight 4.9-oz. 91% smooth nylon mixed with 9% stretchy spandex