Men's Ballroom Carpenter Jeans
Ballroom Carpenter Jeans with a fuller fit, more pockets
"I like the fact that you build your jeans without the cheap hotel syndrome (no ballroom)," wrote John P. from Ohio. So now we call 'em Ballroom® Jeans. These carpenter jeans have a fuller fit than our 5-pocket jeans, and more pockets too, including a left leg pocket size for a cell phone and right leg pockets for hand tools or a ruler. Utility straps on each side too. Where's all the ballroom come from? We built in a hidden Crouch Gusset, so you can bend, crouch and climb ladders all day without binding or constriction. Put 'em to work!
- Full cut, "utility" fit is roomier than our 5-pocket jeans
- 8 pockets plus 2 tool straps for gear
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Waistband, cuffs and pockets reinforced with Fire Hose canvas for durability
- Bartacked back pockets staunchly resist rip outs
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort
- Hardy 14.5-oz. 100% cotton denim
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.