Flex Freedom that Outworks, Outlasts Standard Denim
Crouching in stiff, crotch-crowding jeans can put a serious crimp in your style (not to mention your anatomy!). Original Ballroom® Jeans with our innovative Crouch Gusset® cured the problem, but if you crouch, climb and lunge on the job all day, you could probably use even more freedom. For you, we’ve made Ballroom® Double Flex® Carpenter Jeans with an easy-going Relaxed Fit. They’re equipped with the same hidden Crouch Gusset® and sturdy stitching PLUS the extra ease and comfort of flex. Better yet, the 11.5-oz. denim has double the durability!
- The cure for “Cheap Hotel Syndrome” (that is, no ballroom)
- 2x the strength!
- 11.5-oz. 70% cotton/20% polyester/9% rayon/1% spandex fabric outflexes, outlasts pure cotton
- Hidden Crouch Gusset takes the pressure off your parts
- DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric pocket bags and hem prevent fraying
- Utility loop, right leg carpenter pockets and left thigh drop-in pocket keep your hammer and utility knife handy
- All business in back, with 2 big patch pockets plus hidden back pocket
- Relaxed Fit