Crouching in stiff, crotch-crowding jeans can put a serious crimp in your style. Original Ballroom Jeans with our innovative Crouch Gusset® cured the problem, but if you crouch, climb and lunge on the job all day, you could probably use even more freedom. For you, we've made Ballroom Double Flex Jeans. They're equipped with the same hidden Crouch Gusset and sturdy stitching PLUS the extra ease and comfort of 4-way flex. Better yet, the 11.5-oz. 70% cotton/20% polyester/9% rayon/1% spandex fabric has double the durability!
- The cure for "Cheap Hotel Syndrome" (that is, no ballroom)
- 2X the flex AND 2x the strength! Durable denim stretches widthwise AND lengthwise
- 11.5-oz. 70% cotton/20% polyester/9% rayon/1% spandex fabric outlasts pure cotton
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® takes the pressure off your parts
- DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric at waistband, pocket bags and hem prevent fraying
- All business in back, with 2 big patch pockets plus hidden back pocket and pencil sleeve
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.