Are you still squeezing into stiff, tight jeans that cut off the circulation to some particularly precious parts of your anatomy? No more! DuluthFlex Ballroom Carpenter Jeans have a roomy utility fit that sets you free to climb, crouch and contort in total comfort. Better yet, the sturdy 12-oz. cotton denim has 1% spandex for amazing flex, so you’ll never feel trussed up on the job. Hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you hunker down low and hustle up ladders without pinching your privates. Plus 8 handy pockets, including a left leg pocket sized for a cellphone and right leg pockets for hand tools or a ruler. Utility straps on each side, too. Put ’em on and cut loose at work!
- Full cut "utility" fit is roomier than our 5-pocket jeans
- 12-oz. cotton denim has 1% spandex for incredibly comfortable flex
- Tool loops and 8 pockets, including mid-leg utility pockets
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for ouch-free crouching
- Fray-resisting Fire Hose® canvas reinforcements at waistband, cuffs and pockets
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort
- Roomy Utility Fit