Slick warmth for the north country
Throughout the 1890’s the legendary John Beargrease battled ferocious winter conditions running mail by dog sled between Two Harbors and Grand Marais, MN. We pay tribute to that un-bound spirit with our warmest base Layers. The 4.8-oz. 90% polyester/10% spandex fleece has knit-in channels that capture body heat while reducing bulk. Better yet, the hearty fabric has an anti-microbial treatment, breathability and fast wicking action that whisks moisture away from skin, so you'll never feel soggy or clammy when working up a good head of steam. Plus it's built for comfort on the move with side panels instead of chafing seams, and thumbhole cuffs for no-bunch layering. The warmth the bear any weather!
- Hearty, lofty 5-oz. 90% polyester/10% spandex fleece has knit-in channels for more warmth, less bulk
- Breathable and moisture-wicking plus an anti-microbial finish
- No side or underarm seams to irritate your skin
- Chin saver storm flap protects your chin from zipper edge
- Thumbholes for quick, easy layering
- Drop tail covers your backside, keeps biting cold at bay