Men's Beargrease Base Layer Pants
Throughout the 1890s the legendary John Beargrease battled ferocious winter conditions running mail by dog sled between Two Harbors and Grand Marais, MN. We pay tribute to that unbound spirit with our warmest base layers. The 5-oz. 90% polyester/10% spandex fleece has knit-in channels that capture body heat while reducing bulk. Better yet, the hearty fabric has an antimicrobial treatment, breathability and fast wicking action that whisks moisture away from skin, so you’ll never feel soggy or clammy when working up a good head of steam. Built for comfort on the move with a 1-1/2" wide elasticized waistband, functional fly and ingenious seat panel that spares you the discomfort of sitting on bumpy seams. It’s warmth that leads the pack!
- Hearty, lofty 5-oz. 90% polyester/10% spandex fleece has knit-in channels for more warmth, less bulk
- Breathable and moisture-wicking plus an antimicrobial finish
- 1-1/2" wide elasticized waistband won’t gouge your gut or chafe skin
- More comfortable seat panel design prevents seams from bunching up under your backside
- Functional fly for no-fuss nature breaks