Men's Best Made Brushed Oxford Shirt
For decades, the stalwart oxford cloth button down (OCBD) has been a mainstay for the American male – but this new brushed version threatens to topple the longstanding tradition. Unlike the crispness of typical oxford shirting, this fabric’s surface is gently “peached” to raise a subtle, downy-soft finish – like a lighter, more refined take on your favorite flannel. The tailoring includes niceties like a neat stand collar with button down points, and double-button adjustable cuffs to ensure your shirt won’t gap at the wrists. Team up yours with jeans when the weekend rolls around or pair it with khakis for the perfect casual business partnership.
- Crafted of brushed Oxford cloth – flannel’s lighter, classier cousin.
- Versatile button down collar with self-fabric stand – takes a tie or goes happily without
- Perfectly proportioned chest pocket
- Center back pleats for more shoulder mobility
- Double-button cuffs adjust for a tidy fit at the wrist
- Extra-deep gauntlets for restriction-free sleeve rolling
- Slim Fit
- Solids: 5.2-oz. 100% cotton
- Plaids: 5.6-oz. 100% cotton
- Machine wash