Men's Best Made Chore Jacket- Pick Stich
A limited-edition spin on our iconic Chore Coat. The exceptional Japanese cotton canvas is dyed with pure indigo, and printed with a hand-drawn dot inspired by classic American Wabash workwear prints. Both stylish and durable, it’s a versatile choice for everything from tasks at home to walks about town. The easy, relaxed fit makes this piece our number one throw-it-on-and-go layer. A rugged, breathable take on the carpenter’s classic, it was developed with universal utility in mind, and three open patch pockets provide ample storage for stashing away tools. Double-needle stitching and an adjustable two-button cuff — with Best Made-branded buttons — round out this multi-season coat.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- A straight, easy, boxy fit. Perfect for layering.
- Two Lower Front Pockets
- One External Chest Pocket on Wearer's Left
- One Internal Chest Pocket on Wearer's Right
- Custom BMC Shank Buttons at Center Front and Cuffs
- Garment-Washed to Prevent Shrinkage
- This piece is made from Wabash, a classic printed workwear fabric. The motifs historically indicated a profession — a dotted pinstripe was favored by railroad workers.
- 100% Cotton Indigo-Dyed Discharge-Printed Pick Stitch
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Wash separately with like colors
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Do Not Bleach
- Hang Dry
- Warm Iron If Needed
- Indigo: Due the the nature of indigo dye, color bleeding is normal. Wash and wear carefully until bleeding subsides. Avoid rubbing against lighter fabrics and wash separately for the first few washes (use for both indigo chore coats
- Made in China