Men's Best Made Chore Jacket-Discharge
Inspired by the iconic chore coats of early 20th century American laborers, this humble design is rendered sublime in hardy, indigo-striped Japanese cotton. Born to work, it will age and fade with use, acquiring its own hard-earned patina. The multiple flap pockets with button closure will safeguard the tools of your trade. This is workwear at its finest.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Button front closure
- 2 chest pockets with button flap closure, 1 pen holder at chest pocket
- 2 waist pockets with button flap closure
- Adjustable cuffs
- Cuff-to-elbow patches
- Color naturally changes over time for a unique, individual look
- 100% cotton sourced from Japan
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Wash separately with like colors
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Made in the USA