Men's Best Made Correspondents Anorak
Color: Yellow Curry
Our Hooded Correspondent’s Jacket comes from a long lineage of versatile outerwear, taking its cues from the safari jackets of the 1930s and the coats worn by wartime journalists. Constructed from a lightweight water-repellent nylon, it’s a perfectly packable layer for travel. The custom-made fabric is breathable, wind-resistant, and abrasion-resistant, to keep you comfortable — no matter what the weather forecast predicts. The arsenal of multifunctional details includes four oversized gusseted pockets with silent snaps, and adjustable cuffs and a cinch hood and hem for protection from the elements. A true staple, this practical piece will keep you well-covered and your supplies safely stored on any excursion.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Seven pockets, including two Front Lower Pockets and Two Chest Pockets, All With Pocket Flaps and Concealed Snaps
- Side Entry Hand Warmer Pockets
- Two-way Center Front Custom YKK Zip Closure With Custom BMC Pullers
- Storm Flap Across Center Front With Hidden Snaps
- Three Piece Hood Construction
- Adjustable Snap Closure at Wrist
- Adjustable Drawstrings at Hood, Waist, and Hem
- 100% Nylon Taslan with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Made in China