Men's Best Made Denim Western Shirt
This shirt spotlights all of the traditional elements of Western workwear, updated with careful details and a just-right fit. The construction includes faux-pearl snaps, old gold thread, and single-point front and back yokes. Our Denim Western Shirt is made from a sturdy indigo-dyed 7-oz. denim and features Best Made’s signature cuff-to-elbow patches for maximum durability. Comfortable, casual, and rugged, it’s designed to withstand long days out on the prairie while still looking smart enough for town.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Dyed with real indigo
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closure
- Snap closure placket and cuffs
- Signature Best Made cuff-to-elbow patch
- Faux-pearl snaps
- 100% 7-oz. cotton
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Indigo: Due the the nature of indigo dye, color bleeding is normal. Wash and wear carefully until bleeding subsides. Avoid rubbing against lighter fabrics and wash separately for the first few washes.
- Made in India