Men's Best Made Engineer Stripe Chore Jacket
Color: White Hatch
Inspired by the iconic chore coats of early 20th century American laborers, this humble design is rendered sublime in a hardy Japanese indigo-dyed engineer striped cotton. Born to work, it will age and fade with use, acquiring its own hard-earned patina. The multiple flap pockets with button closure will safeguard the tools of your trade. This is workwear at its finest.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Sourced from Japan and indigo dyed, this fabric will wear and fade beautifully
- Four pockets with button closure
- Genuine urea buttons at center front and chest pockets
- Signature Best Made reinforced cuff-to-elbow patch for increased durability
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Made in USA