Men's Best Made Herringbone Chore Coat
The Herringbone Chore Coat is designed with an easy, relaxed fit that makes it our go-to, the thing we throw on without even thinking about it when we set about our day. Made from an exceptional cotton linen blend, it’s a tough, breathable take on the carpenter’s classic, developed with universal utility in mind. The herringbone fabric (traditionally used in fatigue uniforms) is both stylish and durable, a versatile choice for everything from tasks at home to walks about town. Three open patch pockets provide ample storage for stashing away tools, making this a perfectly capable companion for all your office or workshop endeavors. Double-needle stitching and an adjustable two-button cuff – with Best Made-branded buttons – round out this multi-season coat.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- A straight, easy, boxy fit; perfect for layering
- Two lower front pockets
- One external chest pocket on wearer’s left
- One internal chest pocket on wearer’s right
- Custom BMC shank buttons at center front and cuffs
- Natural: 60% cotton, 40% linen natural seeded herringbone
- Red: 60% cotton, 40% linen garment-dyed herringbone
- Machine wash cold
- Made in China