Men's Best Made Sherpa Wool Fleece Pullover
Mankind’s oldest insulator, wool is a peerless textile. No material is more sustainable, comfortable, or adaptable – it’s nature’s performance fiber. Tumble finished for extra density, our wool is sourced straight from Wisconsin; it’s also breathable and odor-, stain-, and fire-resistant. These remarkable natural properties enable our Wool Fleece Pullover to outperform and outclass the latest technical fabrics, delivering on both style and warmth. Elbow patches prevent wearing and pilling, while a storm shield zipper and kangaroo pocket provide extra protection from the elements. Expertly made in Canada, it’s a winter must: durable, plush, and warm.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Contrast fabric patch pocket with custom snap closure
- Contrast fabric elbow patch
- Quarter-zip opening with storm shield zippered kangaroo hand pocket
- Coil zippers with branded pullers
- Branded enamel metal snaps
- 100% wool fleece with polyester backing
- Patch trim: 69% nylon / 31% cotton Japanese fabric
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low heat
- Made in Canada