Say aloha to an instant collector’s item. Inspired by paradise, and designed exclusively for Best Made in Honolulu, Hawai’i, our Aloha Shirts represent Hawaiian heritage in every inch. Once the print is designed, the shirts are woven, cut, and screen printed by hand on 100% rayon fabric – a cellulosic fiber with naturally soft, breathable and sweat-wicking characteristics. Best Made Aloha Shirts come in two exclusive prints and feature short sleeves, side vents and a collar. Each shirt is also fashioned with authentic coconut buttons sourced entirely from the islands of Hawai’i. Button up and take paradise with you wherever you’re headed.
Kahala is the oldest – and likely the most storied – operating apparel company in Hawai‘i. Known for their creation of the Aloha Shirt, Kahala established the iconic style in 1936 and continues to finesse it today. Each of Kahala’s Aloha Shirts are a work of art made to reflect the unique lifestyle, landscape and spirit of Hawai’i.
- Designed by Kahala, exclusively for Best Made
- Available in two authentic Kahala prints
- Genuine coconut buttons
- Chest patch pocket
- Side vents
- Japanese 100% rayon fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Gentle cycle
- Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Warm iron if needed
- Dry clean for best results
- Artwork designed in Hawai’i
- Fabric woven and screen-printed by hand in Japan