Men's Birkenstock Arizona Sandals
- shoeWidth: M
In the psychedelic 1960s, no self-respecting hippie would set foot in a rock concert or sit-in without his Birkenstocks. Today, the world is finally catching up to what these sandals have stood for all along: down-to-earth comfort, trend-immune styling, and conscientious construction from a company that was doing “green” before green was a thing. The first thing you’ll notice when you slip on a Birkenstock® sandal is the cushiony cork and latex footbed. It’s designed to mirror the shape of the healthy foot, creating a natural walking environment no matter where you roam. The oiled leather upper adjusts to fit your foot and gains more character with every passing mile. And the iconic design strides confidently through casual worksites and weekends. EVA sole for lasting traction. Isn’t time you got your “Birkies” on?
- Oiled leather upper cleans up easy, gains more character with every mile
- Soft suede leather lining
- Cushioning footbed mirrors the shape of the foot for stay-put comfort and superior arch support
- Shock-absorbing midsole combines resilient foam with springy natural cork
- EVA outsole for a sure grip and long wear