Wild weather swings are standard fare in South Dakota, where the temperature can rise or fall by 40+ degrees in mere minutes and lashing storms brew up faster than you can sprint for cover. It’s for just these changeable conditions that we created Black Hills Windfront Pants. The durable softshell fabric blocks wind when a front whips over the hills, sheds water when you're caught outside as the sky opens up. Better yet, the tough nylon fabric has a whopping 15% spandex built in for incredibly agile 4-way flex. And a hidden Crouch Gusset keeps the pressure off your privates when you step down from a tractor or clamber up a scree-covered slope. Get yourself a pair and work unfazed through whiplash weather.
- Flexible weather protection for any blustery mess mother nature blows your way
- Wind-resistant, water-shedding and breathable construction keeps you dry and comfortable when a storm blows in
- 85% nylon/15% spandex 4-way flexing fabric frees you to bust major moves
- Hidden Crouch Gusset lets you get down low without your voice going way up high
- Lower leg zips with gussets for fast on/off over work boots
- 2 angled front pockets and 1 back pocket, all with cargo-securing zippers
- Removable web belt prevents accidental drawer dropping