Steaming, stifling work conditions call for extreme venting from top to bottom. And Breezeshooter™ Boxer Briefs deliver it. In fact, they're quite probably the lightest, easiest-breathing underwear you've ever worn. Countless tiny perforations enhance air flow no matter what you wear over them – because when the temps climb, every little bit of breeze on the boys counts. Yet the fabric is plenty sturdy and not the least bit see-through. Odor's not an issue either, since the Breezeshooter™ fabric has a stink-fighting Polygiene finish. They're the latest in our long history of functional gear built to perform its job to the same high standards that you do yours.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex fabric feels incredibly light, smooth and exceptionally stretchy
- Countless tiny perforations in the fabric give you refreshing air flow
- Powerfully wicks away sweat, evaporates it to feel cool on the job
- Polygiene® fabric finish fights offensive odors
- Chafe-free, wicking 1-1/2" wide waistband
- Overlapping fly prevents "barn door" escapes