If you’re still wearing soggy, stinky cotton thermal longies, you’re seriously missing out. Because now there’s Buck Naked® Base Layers with all the no-pinch, no-sweat, no-stink comfort of our best-selling underwear. In diamond knit 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex, they flex along with your every move and pull sweat from skin for a drier feel all day long. Low-profile seams won't chafe your pits, and improved rib trim stays snug and stretchy – even after a winter's worth of wear and washing. Longer shirt body keeps drafts from blasting up your back. And the rollicking patterns let you grin and bare it all winter long!
- "Diamond knit" 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex fabric wicks sweat, fights odor and prevents chills
- Improved offset shoulder and side seams reduce bulk for better layering comfort
- Rib trim neck and cuffs won't get "wavy" after repeated washing
- Quick to dry: just rinse out and hang overnight - great for life on the go
- 3" longer shirt length to stop drafts
- Thumbhole cuffs for easy dressing
- Trim Fit for efficient wicking and lump-free layering