Men's Buck Naked Performance Base Layer Pattern Pants
If you’re still wearing soggy, stinky cotton thermal longies, you’re seriously missing out. Because now there’s Buck Naked™ Base Layers with all the no-pinch, no-stink, no-sweat comfort of our best-selling underwear. In diamond-knit 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex, they flex along with your every move and pull sweat from skin for a drier feel all day long. Low-profile seams won’t chafe your cheeks, and improved rib trim stays snug and stretchy – even after a winter’s worth of wear and washing. Pants have an elastic waist that’s brushed inside for softness on skin, a front fly and comfort-shaped seat panel so you won’t sit on lumpy seams. And the rollicking patterns let you grin and bare it all winter long!
- "Diamond knit" 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex fabric wicks sweat, fights odor and prevents chills – now in spirited Duluth-exclusive patterns!
- Bulk-free 1-1/2"-wide elastic waistband is brushed on the inside for comfort
- Improved rib trim cuffs won’t get "wavy" after repeated washing
- Quick to dry: just rinse out and hang overnight – great for life on the go
- Slimline stitched seams feel smooth and comfortable
- Functional fly for when nature calls
- Trim Fit for efficient wicking and lump-free layering