Fall prey to a pickpocket? Not you – not when you suit up for travel with new Buck Naked™ Travel Underwear! Their silky-smooth, lightweight 93% nylon/7% spandex performance fabric delivers the same “no pinch, no stink, no sweat” comfort that’s earned original Buck Naked Boxer Briefs more than 12,000 five-star customer reviews. But this underwear gives you something else just as important: peace of mind. That’s because we’ve built in 2 anti-theft thigh pockets sized just right for a passport, credit cards, ID and cash. So you can lose that bulky money belt, ditch the dorky neck pouch and skip the cumbersome ankle wallet that makes you drag a foot like a zombie. Better yet, there’s a Crouch Gusset® and 3-panel back construction, so your backside won’t get creased by lumpy seams when you’re stuck in your seat on a torturously long flight. So get yourself a pair and travel in comfortable confidence with the underwear that fights chafing, sweat, stink – and now theft!
- Lightweight, wicking 4.4 oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex performance knit feels as natural as your birthday suit!
- 2 anti-theft pockets – one on each thigh – protect your passport and cash from pickpockets
- Flexible for freedom in action, treated to fight odor wherever you roam
- Quick-drying – just rinse out and hang overnight when you travel
- Crouch Gusset® and 3-panel back construction for ease
- Bulk-free 1-1/2”-wide waistband is brushed on the inside for comfort
- Overlapping fly prevents unauthorized take-offs