Men's Burly DuluthFlex Fire Hose Shirt Jac
- Size: XLG REG
Our original “Hanger Bender” Fire Hose Shirt Jac was one hell of a coat: tough, warm, built to work. But that didn’t stop us from making it even better! We kept the essentials that have earned it thousands of 5-star reviews from hardworking men like you, including the heat-holding plush fleece lining and free-moving Armpit Gussets. But we’ve upgraded the exterior to epically durable Burly DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric with spandex, so nothing holds you back while you tear into any job. And – because you asked – we more than doubled the number of pockets, including new fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets so you’ve got a parking spot for cold paws during a coffee break. Is it the best shirt jac to ever hit the jobsite? Would we put our name on it if it wasn’t?
- Hardworking 10.5-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® cotton canvas has 2% spandex for ease
- Forged with flex plus Armpit Gussets – unparalleled freedom of movement
- 100% polyester fleece lining for toasty warmth
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment sheds moisture, sends stains down the drain
- Easy-layering snap front, plus snap cuffs
- 7 pockets, including snap flap chest pockets with pencil sleeves, 2 fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and an extra-secure internal pocket
- Back locker loop
- Straight collar
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.