You don't have to retire early to live the good life. Put on this sherpa-lined sweater jacket and you can retire "burly" right now. Retire to your winter cabin retreat, that is, to relax in the rewarding warmth and comfort of substantial 100% cotton shaker knit, lined with sherpa fleece. Ribbed collar, hem and cuffs with spandex help this sweater jacket keep its shape. If you happen to actually BE retired, our trademark Armpit Gussets make sure you've got room to relax or stay active if you prefer. (Like our friend Chuck, who retired and then promptly went back to work running a landscaping business!
- 100% cotton outer fabric in a heavy-gauge shaker stitch for warmth and luxury
- 100% polyester sherpa fleece lining in the body, jersey lining in sleeves for easy on/off
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, pocket openings and hem
- Lower hand-warmer pockets hold a small book or your eyeglasses
- Armpit Gussets give you more freedom to move or just relax
- Full-zip front
- Tradesman Fit