Men's Canyoneer Pull-on Pants
Let’s say you were going to make a science of “mocking” – A.K.A. hardcore hammocking. Or any other kind of adventure that also blends laid-back comfort and outdoor fun. These would be the pants for such situations. They're soft as only organic cotton can be, yet with 2% spandex for a free-spirited life. They’re a natural for a meandering trail or stopping for a drink at the local watering hole. Plus we’ve added a hidden Crouch Gusset® so you’ll always feel like you have room to roam. From hikes to road trips and campfires to kickin’ back, Canyoneer Pants let comfort run wild.
- Lightweight 5.4-oz. 98% organic cotton plus 2% spandex for trail-blazing softness with a hit of flex
- UPF 30 protection when the sun beats down in the canyon
- Elastic drawstring waist for all the freedom of the wide-open range
- 2 angled hand pockets, zippered thigh pocket plus 2 back pockets
- Convertible legs roll up and stay put
- Standard Fit – sits just under the waist, with a straight cut through the hip and thigh.