Retooled From Top to Bottom Because You Said So!
You’re not satisfied until your latest project is perfect. Same’s true for the folks who engineer Duluth gear. So when customers offered up some ideas for improving this hardworking shirt, we jumped on ’em! Our cotton-soft Longtail T® COOLMAX® Henley wicks sweat, fights stink and blocks sunburn just like always. But now it has a more resilient rib-knit neck that resists bagging and sagging – no “bacon neck” when you’re deep into pulling a double shift. We’ve swapped out the standard sleeves for angled raglan sleeves with Reach Gussets™ so you can raise your arms without baring your belly. And added side vents and a longer drop tail to spare your buddies the scandalous spectacle of Plumber’s Butt.
- Feels as soft as your favorite all-cotton shirt, yet wicks sweat from skin – no clingy, soggy henley for you!
- 66% USA-grown cotton/34% COOLMAX® polyester wicks sweat from skin, never clings, yet feels as soft as your favorite all-cotton shirts
- Anti-odor treatment stops ’em from pointing at you and hollering, “Peeeuw!”
- UPF 40 protection saves your hide from skin-damaging sunburn
- Roomy raglan sleeves and Reach Gussets™ – tear through your projects, not your shirts
- Built 3" longer in the body than standard shirts with a drop tail to prevent eye-popping Plumber’s Butt
- Generous double-stitched chest pocket
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name