Men's Copper Merino Wool Compression Socks
CuTec copper treatment puts the kibosh on stink
It's bound to happen. You work hard, your feet sweat. At day's end, you pull off your boots and – peeeuw! – your loved ones go diving out the back door. But it doesn't have to be that way. Suppress sock stench with CuTec® technology that harnesses the antimicrobial power of copper. Merino wool/synthetic blend is supremely soft yet durable, moisture wicking, and regulates temperature year-round. Plus they deliver 15-20 mmHg of graduated compression for increased blood flow up from the ankle – a big boon for any guy who's on his feet all day. Made of 25% Merino wool/25% acrylic/46% NanoGlide® nylon/4% spandex.
- Made with CuTec® copper technology to keep your trotters from stinking to high heavens
- Supremely soft Merino wool is moisture wicking, temperature regulating, and durable
- 15-20mmHg of graduated compression improves blood flow, gets more oxygen to muscles
- 25% Merino wool/25% acrylic/46% NanoGlide nylon/4% spandex
- Improves your socks life with Socks Ed features:
- No-sag contoured rib top stays put
- Memory-knit construction keeps its shape
- Nylon reinforced heel and toe
- Ultra-smooth flat toe seam - no bunching!
- Over-the-calf height
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.