Men's Corduroy Cording Hat
When America’s first lumberjacks got bogged down by impassable mud, they laid felled logs side by side to build what became known as corduroy roads. In the same spirit of ingenuity and indomitable determination, we offer a cap whose plush cotton-soft ridges remind us of the ups and downs those early timbermen faced. Every bit as unstoppable as the men who inspired it, our Corduroy Cording Hat has a wicking sweatband to channel perspiration away from your brow. And the subtle embroidered Duluth logo harkens back to this cap’s hardworking heritage.
- Cotton blend corduroy is plush, soft and lumberjack strong
- Decorative cording adds a cool throwback vibe
- Wicking mesh sweatband pulls perspiration from your hardworking brow
- Adjustable back with plastic snap
- Copper: 97% cotton, 3% spandex; Blue: 100% cotton