When lesser sweaters are retreating from nature’s icy onslaught, Duluth’s Military Sweater Jacket soldiers through the cold with unflinching warmth and valor. It’s crafted of a heavyweight knit inspired by the military sweaters worn in the Great War, but we’ve added a measure of warm wool to the soft cotton for comfort that suits your less regimented maneuvers. Armpit Gussets let you snap off a salute without your sweater riding up. And spandex in the cuffs and bottom keeps the fit orderly while you’re feeling totally at ease.
- Our salute to military sweaters, designed with a barrage of Duluth’s ingenious details
- Thick 5-gauge cotton knit is fortified with 20% heat-holding wool
- Staunch woven nylon detailing at pockets and collar
- Armpit Gussets keep your arms at liberty
- Spandex in the cuffs and waist bounce back from adversity
- 4 spacious pockets for provisions