Men's Croakies Lightweight Web Belt
- Size: ONESIZE
Color: Khaki Print
Of course it’s a solidly built belt. (We’d never offer you anything less.) And it’s supremely functional – tough, lightweight, curls up small to squeeze into the tiniest corner of your backpack or carry-on. Keeps plastic bottles out of landfills too, because it’s made of recycled P.E.T. Heck, the buckle even doubles as a bottle opener! But what’ll really hook you about this Croakies® Web Belt is the angler-inspired art that’ll reel in compliments wherever you roam.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Super-strong yet lightweight 1½"-wide P.E.T. webbing is made from recycled water bottles – yay!
- Bottle-opener buckle holds up your pants, cracks open a brew
- Fishing-inspired artwork will reel in any angler
- Infinitely adjustable – simply cut to the desired girth, then heat cut end with a lighter to seal
- 52" maximum overall length
- Made in Bozeman, Montana. Some components may be imported.