Men's Danner Bull Run Chelsea Boots
No doubt about it. Danner® Bull Run Chelsea Boots live up to their name with a stampede of USA-made durability and comfort. Before the full-grain oiled leather makes it into any boot, each hide goes through 7 rigorous tests to ensure it’ll conform to your foot and endure years of jobsite trampling. Over time it’ll mold to your foot to feel like a protective and secure-fitting second skin. A cushioned footbed softens each heel strike and a steel shank prevents torsion, so rough terrain never throws you off your stride. Underneath it all is an oil- and slip-resistant, EH hazard-rated Danner Wedge outsole that fights fatigue and won’t track gunk into your truck. Hoofin’ it never felt better.
- Built in the USA with know-how that dates back to 1932
- Brawny full-grain oiled leather upper resists moisture, lasts longer with less maintenance
- Unlined for lighter weight and cooler comfort when you’re hot-footin’ it on the job
- Stretchy side elastic gore for speedy entrances and exits
- Non-marking Danner® Wedge outsole is oil- and slip-resistant
- ASTM F2892-11 Electrical hazards certified
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.