Men's Danner Logger 917 Boots
After building work boots for the better part of a century, the folks at Danner know their stuff. But that doesn’t mean they rest on their laurels, as these Danner Logger 917 Boots so amply prove. They’re an amalgam of tough traditional construction with modern upgrades like a compaction-resisting, moisture-wicking OrthoLite footbed and nimble Vibram outsole that’ll work circles around the competition. The rugged waterproof leather upper even comes with a removable kiltie (false tongue) to keep sawdust and wood chips from sneaking inside. Once you try ’em, you’ll give every other pair of boots the axe!
- Tough, waterproof full-grain leather upper feels supple right out of the box
- Removable kiltie (false tongue) stops sawdust from sifting inside
- Modernized stitchdown construction for exceptional durability
- Open-cell OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, allows fresh airflow and keeps its “cush” for the life of the boot
- Vibram® 917 outsole with XS Trek® grips on virtually any surface from wet turf and slick cement to snowy slopes