The Pacific Crest Trail traverses 2,650 miles from Mexico to Canada, comprising terrain from desert basins to mountain ranges. It’s this need for extreme versatility that inspired Danner’s Trail 2650 Shoes. Built for stability and comfort on high-mileage hikes or more civilized jaunts, this shoe employs featherweight EVA foam and a strong-yet-light TPU shank for exceptional cushioning and support in a shoe that weighs so little. Whether you’re heading out on an epic trek or traipsing across town, count on Danner Trail 2650 Shoes to go the extra mile in comfort and performance.
- A nimble hiker/trainer that withstands the demands of the trail
- 3" leather upper with breathable mesh lining lets you “air” on the side of comfort
- Trailguard design delivers seamless support with a roomier toe box and snug-fitting heel
- Ultra-lightweight EVA foam midsole for cushioning that won’t quit
- Removable Ortholite® footbed made of open-cell polyurethane for superior heat dissipation and air circulation
- TPU shank for torsion control to guard your foot against uncertain terrain
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound with aggressive 460 multi-directional lugs for a confidence-inspiring grip