Guys had no problem shrugging off sweat in our previous Dry on the Fly® Shirt. But some wrote in to say they were still losing their cool on hot days. The solution? We revamped the design with better venting and cooling performance. Now you get superior airflow thanks to a vented back yoke lined in our famously chill Armachillo® fabric mesh. UPF30 sun protection blocks burns when you're working under the sun. The shirt never holds you back thanks to 3% spandex woven into the nylon fabric, and Armpit Gussets let you reach and swing unrestricted. Convertible sleeves let you roll 'em up and get down to business. There's even a glasses chamois built into the bottom hem that has smudges solved.
- The best of Dry on the Fly wicking and cooling Armachillo performance where it counts
- 5.4-oz. 97% nylon/3% spandex fabric for fast-drying performance and freedom of movement
- Vented back yoke is lined with cooling Armachillo polyester mesh for more comfort on hot jobs
- Built-in UPF 30 tames fierce rays, keeps burns at bay
- Easy-moving Armpit Gussets
- Glasses chamois built into the shirt placket gets smudges off your specs
- Cut slightly trimmer than our Tradesman Fit for improved wicking