The summer sun is sizzling and the humidity is so thick it feels like you’re drinking air instead of breathing it – but as the head honcho, you’ve got to run the show without losing your cool. That’s when you’ll be glad you suited up in Ballroom DuluthFlex Khaki Shorts. They’re as classy as finely tailored khaki pants, but that’s where the similarity ends. Because we’ve built these stalwart shorts with the same Crouch Gusset® and work-friendly fit as your favorite Ballroom Jeans. To free you up even more, the pre-washed DuluthFlex cotton twill has 3% stretchy spandex to let you climb a scaffold or step up into a semi truck with unfettered agility. A stain-release finish lets smears and spills come clean in the wash. Plus 7 low-profile pockets, including a drop-in phone pocket so you can pick up calls quicker.
- 8.5-oz. 97% cotton twill is pre-washed for softness
- 3% stretchy spandex lets you kneel, crouch, stretch, get a move on when the job demands
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® uncramps your crotch when you squat or stoop
- 7 pockets, including coin pocket, pencil slot and a drop-in phone pocket for faster retrievals
- Stain-release finish lets splashes and spills wash out with ease
- Triple-stitched seams won’t split under pressure
- 11" inseam – hits just below the knee on your average 5' 10" American male