Raise a Stein To Flexible Freedom and casual Untucked Length
Tipping back a brew at the local beergarden is your hard-earned due – and no stiff, stuffy shirt had better get in your way. That’s why we built our DuluthFlex® Beergarden Shirt with just a hint of spandex. You can’t see it, but you’ll feel the free-wheeling flex every time you reach for a refill. Subtle Reach Gussets™ let you raise a toast without your shirt riding up. Chest pocket with pencil sleeve plus a Napoleon pocket that zips your drink tickets safely inside. Best of all, Duluth’s new untucked length lets you let it all hang out!
- 3.8-oz. 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex fabric for that free-wheeling weekend feel any time you wear it
- Reach Gussets™ and back shoulder pleats let you raise a tankard in total freedom
- Chest pocket with pencil sleeve plus zippered Napoleon pocket for securing drink tickets
- Button-down collar
- Shirttail Shammy™ at the front placket hem keeps your specs spin 'n' span
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.
- Untucked length - let it all hang out!