Wear a board short named for a moose? Moose can’t swim, right? Wrong! They are excellent swimmers and have been spotted miles off the shores of Lake Superior, sometimes swimming all the way from Canada to Isle Royale. They can dive 20 feet down to reach the delicious aquatic plants growing at the bottom of lakes and rivers, which they can eat underwater (their large nostrils act as valves to keep water out). About the only thing a moose can’t do is come out of the water and dry off as fast as our Board Shorts. Nanotex® speed dry technology makes these DuluthFlex® poly/spandex trunks dry 6x faster than untreated fabric. So you don’t have to sit around sopping wet after a swim. An easy-moving Crouch Gusset®, relaxed fit, 5 pockets, key loop and UPF 50+ protection round out the majestic details.
- Built with breakthrough Nanotex® speed-dry technology
- Dries 6x faster than untreated fabric – no sitting around sopping wet
- 91% polyester/9% spandex for plenty of stretch and ease
- Crouch Gusset® design for maximum freedom
- 5 pockets including secure side and back pockets, plus key loop
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 9” inseam