Men's DuluthFlex COOLMAX Overalls
Color: Bourbon Brown
How cool is this?! Now our perennially popular DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® Overalls come with the added perk of COOLMAX® wicking performance! Of course, the 7.7-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric is as rugged and abrasion resistant as ever. Moves freely, too, thanks to a shot of stretchy spandex. And now efficiently moves sweat away from skin for a cooler, drier feel all the livelong day. Naturally, we’ve kept the unique features that make our bibs so much better, including elasticized straps, double-tough double knees and Duluth’s exclusive Crouch Gusset® – now with thread grommets for better air circulation down south. We even worked in a few upgrades, including teaming up with tradesmen to test out a new cargo pocket configuration for high-speed retrieval of your most-used tools.
- 7.7-oz. fabric is 67% cotton Fire Hose canvas; it's extremely abrasion resistant
- 30% COOLMAX polyester powerfully wicks away sweat, evaporates it to keep you cool on the job
- Contains 3% spandex to move freely when you lunge and stretch
- Easy-moving Crouch Gusset® – now with thread grommets for better breathability!
- FendOff Finish® to resist stains and water
- Adjustable elastic straps with rugged one-piece metal buckles
- Two sets of side-adjust tabs let you customize the fit
- Two utility loops plus 18 total pockets, including chest multi-tool pocket for cell phone, markers, glasses, more
- 2 tradesman-tested side leg cargo pockets; wearer’s left has hook-and-loop tuckable flap plus 3 smaller compartments for shears, pliers, multi-tool, etc.
- Double-tough double knee patches
- Zippered fly for speedier nature breaks