Men's DuluthFlex Dry on the Fly 11" Cargo Shorts
Now an even BIGGER comfort bonanza! The ideal shorts for light-duty work and quick-dry performance just got a major upgrade with a better fit and more carrying capacity. Now there's lots more sizes to choose from, plus 11 total pockets, including improved cargo pockets with a zippered side pocket, pencil slot and drop-in pocket for faster phone access. But don't worry – we didn't mess with the supremely functional fabric. The ingenious lightweight 97% nylon/3% spandex blend is still lightweight, fiercely abrasion resistant and free flexing. Still wicks away sweat lightning fast on hot days, too, just like Dry on the Fly® Pants. And our exclusive Crouch Gusset® prevents constriction when you climb or crouch, so you can bend summer to your will.
- A best seller made even better – better fit, more sizes and bigger carrying capacity!
- 4.7-oz. fabric is lightweight yet durable and abrasion resistant
- 97% nylon wicks moisture fast, keeping you dry
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Crouch Gusset® for ease in stooping and climbing
- Enhanced cargo pockets with side zip access and drop-in phone storage
- Built-in UPF 50 sun protection tames fierce rays when working outside
- Large rear pockets with flap hook-and-loop closure
- For your average 5'10" all-American Joe, these shorts hit just below the knees
- 11" inseam (Also available in 9" inseam)