Men's DuluthFlex Dry on the Fly Bib Overalls
Talk about a comfort bonanza! New DuluthFlex® Dry on the Fly® Bib Overalls are a massive upgrade over the heavy, stiff, soggy bibs you've suffered through summers in. The 4.6-oz. nylon is super lightweight, quick drying and cottony soft, yet has abrasion resistance that rivals far weightier pants. Better yet, we've woven in 3% spandex for free-wheeling flex. Triple-stitched seams and double knees beef 'em up where you abuse 'em the most. And our famous hidden Crouch Gusset® gives you more "man space" when you're on the move. Plus they're packed with 13 pockets, including QuickDraw™ Cargo Pockets for fumble-free access to your phone and pen. Buckle on a pair and get a move on!
- 4.6-oz. 97%nylon/3% spandex performance fabric is incredibly light, tough and fast-drying
- A helluva lot cooler than conventional bibs, yet fiercely abrasion resistant
- Crouch Gusset® so you won't squeal when you squat
- Built for real work with double knees and triple-stitched seams
- UPF 50+ protection from the sun's burning beams
- A whoppin' 13 pockets, including QuickDraw™ Cargo Pockets that let you grab your phone fast
- Functional fly for quick pitstops
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.